Financial Report

Reaction score
Have had one prepared and don't like the last para which states "Management has elected to omit substantially all of the disclosures required by accounting principles generally accepted in the USA. If the omitted disclosures were included in the financial statements, they might influence the user's conclusions about the company financial position and results of operations. Accordingly, these financial staements are not designed for those who are not informed about such matters".

I am from UK now operating in USA - these accounts and Reports are for my Applicatino to renew Business Visa. I think the para reads negatively.

Question - is it a legal requirement for the CPA to include that particular statement (the rest of it is fine and acknowledges that he has not seen or reviewed anything other than my monthly figures). Please advise. He says needs to be there, and I want it removing. How do I stand?

Ask a Question