Foreigner-owned rental property and taxes withdrawal



My parents have a house in Florida that they rent out about
3 months/year. My parents are not US citizens and live in
Europe. Are they subject to the 30% taxes withdrawal on
their rental revenue (goes into US bank account)? Do they
need to apply for a Tax Identification Number and file Taxes
here in the US?

Their only other assets here in the US is CD Bank Accounts
with interests. Do they need to pay taxes on these interests
as well?

Thank you


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question