FOREX - What They Don't Want You To Know

N

Nomen Nescio

This is about the truly astonishing story of a commodity trader of Swiss-Iranian and Baha'i origin (see www.bahai.org) who has sought refuge in the United States since 2000 and who is the object of an incredible conspiracy by the Swiss banks and other very powerful actors against him, in order to destroy him personally and professionally with the objective to prevent his democratic plans for world unity and economic justice from ever materializing. You can access his new modest homepage at Geocities for more information.

New York, NY (PRWEB) November 14, 2006 -- The following exceptional story has some elements of the movies "the Matrix", "Enemy of the State", "Conspiracy Theory", "the Pelican Brief" and "Wall Street".

No, it's not the next Hollywood blockbuster but the real story of a real person whose life has been shattered by this Saga for more than 10 years. In fact, this unique story resembles more some chapters of the Book of Revelation than anything else.

FULL ARTICLE ON PRWEB:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/worl/peace/449517.htm

Ad

Advertisements

M

Mike Muppet

Nomen said:
This is about the truly astonishing story of a commodity trader of Swiss-Iranian and

The full article is total bollox.
I was interested in the story but unless I can find somewhere where it
is properly written...forget it!.

Besides, sounds like a load of bollox to me. Who is conspiring against
who? Oanada or...? It would be impossible to move the market against one
trader, especially an anonymous trader.

Mike

Ask a Question