Form 2555 or/and Form 2555 EX?



If my spouse was working in Thailand during 2003 and
I plan to amend my 2003 to declare her as a resident
for tax purposes do I fill both form 2555 or form 2555 EX?

She first entered the US in 2004 and we were married in
2001. I reported no income in 2002 so 2003 is where I can
benefit from her being a tax resident.
Last edited by a moderator:


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Similar Threads

Form 2555 Housing Deduction 3
USA 1099-MISC and Form 2555 1
Concept of Tax Home and Form 2555 1
Location for Filing Form 2555 ? Phily or local ? 2
USA Marrying my Ex 3
Ex-div 3
Ex dividend 1
Pensions for ex-prisoners 3