USA Gaining Experience

Reaction score
I graduated with a Bachelor of Science Double Major in Business Administration and Accounting. As I graduated and started looking for jobs I noticed that almost every position, even entry level, request that an individual have at least 2 years of experience. When I was working on my Bachelors Degree I did a short internship with the Accounting Department of my school. It was only the approximate time frame of 3-6 months.

So I am trying to figure out how to gain the experience needed for most positions out there. I have worked for Wells Fargo for the following year after graduating school. I really want to get into an Accounting position as I would enjoy it much more than what I currently do. If you can give any known or possible ways to gain experience or positions that don't require the experience please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. Also I have looked at internships, but all that I have seen require you to still be in school and since I am no longer in school I am not able to get the internships.

Ask a Question