UK GDPR Compliance

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, looking at starting a new UK LTD. Company. Speaking to my accountant the other day and mentioned to me the need for GDPR compliance when dealing with customers/clients. Just wondered if any one is aware please of any software or product that would help in this area ?

Fidget

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
GDPR is not a exactly a new thing. It's more of an 'upgrade' of the existing Data Protection Act, which isn't anything to do with accounting, so I think you're asking on the wrong forum.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In terms of GDPR compliance; all businesses do need to be mindful of GDPR compliant use of customer details. Agreed that this is not an accountancy specific query, but please be aware that all firms, including those in the accountancy area need to be compliant. We have been looking at such options ourselves, and there are certainly numerous options available. We are currently looking at a product called Cloud Ark. This allows documents to be tracked, stored and communicated with our clients all under GDPR guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yes! Make it super easy for yourself, limit your paper, don't send your clients documents on paper and send everything through software that is GDPR compliant. For our books, we use E-Sign. Data is stored safely and securely and our clients can sign things quickly, easily and legally!

Ask a Question