Get Rich Quick or 'smoke & mirrors'...


Ad

Advertisements

M

mogga

Hi,

"£1m property portfolio in 10 months" - no capital needed

Any comments/experience

Is it a case of 'if it looks too good to be true, it is'.

www.propertymentor.co.uk

cynical me would suggest that this bit is def true

"on average each delegate has:

Over £ 100,000 of Property

"

Most people would own their own home...
 
A

Andy Pandy

AC said:
Hi,

"£1m property portfolio in 10 months" - no capital needed

Any comments/experience

Is it a case of 'if it looks too good to be true, it is'.

www.propertymentor.co.uk
Let's see...if you found a way to get rich quick, would you a) use it to get
rich quick, or b) charge people several grand to attend workshops explaining
your scheme?
 
T

Tumbleweed

Andy Pandy said:
Let's see...if you found a way to get rich quick, would you a) use it to get
rich quick, or b) charge people several grand to attend workshops explaining
your scheme?
That would depend, if the get rich quick scheme happened to work by getting
people to attend workshops at a few grand a time.......
 
D

Daytona

AC said:
"£1m property portfolio in 10 months" - no capital needed

Any comments/experience

Is it a case of 'if it looks too good to be true, it is'.

www.propertymentor.co.uk
Dunno - read the following about the PPP scheme which ripped people off
<URL:http://boards.fool.co.uk/Message.asp?mid=6067531&sort=whole#8405608> and
the following about property seminars
<URL:http://www.johntreed.com/Reedgururating.html>

The MD of this operation used to contribute intelligently to the TMF forum
<URL:http://boards.fool.co.uk/LastPosts.asp?limit=99&submit=Go&uid=24393840> so
I reckon it's worth a look - <URL:http://www.buy-to-let.com/>

Daytona
 
J

Jonathan Bryce

AC said:
Hi,

"£1m property portfolio in 10 months" - no capital needed

Any comments/experience
£1m of debt in only 10 months, or possibly more.
 
Ad

Advertisements

N

news

Andy Pandy said:
Let's see...if you found a way to get rich quick, would you a) use it to get
rich quick, or b) charge people several grand to attend workshops explaining
your scheme?
Kay, ee, why, en, ess, aich, ay, em.

Oops. Probably most people on here aren't ancient enough to remember
steam radio adverts on Radio Luxembourg by a pools pundit who sold his
'system' for winning.

Every kid of my generation would chant his mantra, in which he would
spell out the name of the place to which people should write. Keynsham
[near Bristol, I think].
 
T

Timothy Lee

news said:
Every kid of my generation would chant his mantra, in which he would
spell out the name of the place to which people should write. Keynsham
[near Bristol, I think].
Horace Batchelor was it not Keynsham, Essex though, as not remembered by
this sub 30 year old.
 
Ad

Advertisements

D

Doug Ramage

Timothy Lee said:
news said:
Every kid of my generation would chant his mantra, in which he would
spell out the name of the place to which people should write. Keynsham
[near Bristol, I think].
Horace Batchelor was it not Keynsham, Essex though, as not remembered by
this sub 30 year old.
Bristol.
 

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Top