Good small biz accounting software

Reaction score
Hi All,
1st post. I just formed an LLC and I want to get off on the right foot with accounting software. The ideal software for me is web based (goal is to offshore operations as much as possible). I want something basic that can be scaled up if my little company makes it big. I write software for a living so I am biased towards well designed software with a normalized relational database. Software that professional accountants are familiar with is a plus.

Thanks in advance.
Albert

Requirements:
-Accounting pros must be familiar with it
-Web based
-Scalable to large corp.
-Good software design

Reaction score
true,each country have there accounting software,most people use pastel in south africa

Reaction score
Hi

This thread is quite old, but I hope someone can benefit from my thoughts.

If accounting webapp is not the only one you use (CRM, email marketing solutions, etc), then the quality to look for is integration. You do save time and money, once there is no need to re-type the same data in different places. For this reason Freshbooks and Quickbooks are worth a look, they both have good integration options with other webapps.

Mary Jane

Ask a Question