Hello every one!

Reaction score
Hi... I'm Safayat, from Bangladesh. I have completed my Masters in Accounting last year. And now I'm studying MBA (last semester), LLB and CMA (Cost & Management Accounting). Am I on the right track? Will any one advise?

Thank you all..

Becky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forums! :)

Reaction score
Huge Boost

Hey,

Welcome to the forum, I've also completed my exams and am now waiting for my results. Check this company out for Financial Modelling with Excel. I did the course during my ACCA papers. It helped me sooo much and put me the top of the pile when applying for jobs. It has been more valuable than some of the ACCA modules. I looked around for the right price and course but it was all soo expensive and then i found this company for £399 special offer (normally £999.99) for a full day course covering all the modules that a £2k course would do. They are running this offer again for students doing ACCA. I spoke to a woman named LIZ, 07947 890 111. www.alphafts.com

This will help in any company. one director was telling me that there is only 10% professionals or ACCA qualified that know how to use Excel and create Models. Hence why they get paid alot more. Put it this way my salary went up by 8.5k.

Ask a Question