Hello! Marketing Consultant for Accounting Firm!

Reaction score
Hello! I just hired by an Accounting Firm in the Philippines for their online marketing campaign (Please allow me to continue). As I was searching and studying finance and accounting, I came across this forum.

As I can see, there are lots of newbies here (just like me) when it comes to accounting and I decided to register. For the administrator, I am here to have my knowledge enhanced for me to be able to market the company in a right manner. I hope everyone could help me and I am willing to share my knowledge too since I have been studying this stuff for almost 2 months now and somehow learn some basics. I am not into learning how to market accounting firms for now. I'm here to learn the background of accounting more.

Again, I am asking the administrator a consideration to participate in this forum. I promise I will abide to the rules and give the best that I could to help others.

Good day and more power!

Ask a Question