Hello

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
I help to run a business called First Choice Group which is based in the UK. We offer support services to SME's with a particular emphasis on the protection of business owners with the use of Lasting Powers of Attorney. If any of you accountants, bookkeepers or business owners out there would like to find out more how this service can and will benefit your clients and your practice or business then please feel free to drop me a line.....
Hopefully speak to you soon.
Barry.

Becky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)

I trust your presence here is for participation and not promotion ;)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum :)

I trust your presence here is for participation and not promotion ;)
Hi Becky,
I have clearly got the wrong end of the stick in terms of what this site promotes. I thought that the idea was to help businesses grow and ensure that they are able to manage their businesses correctly. If this is the case then I was simply introducing our company and letting people know what we do. I was not intending to sell anything. I am interested in learning from others how they market and manage their businesses moving forward.

That said, do you have any partnership or affiliate possibilities with your business? If so, then I would interested in discussing the same with you.

All the best,

Barry.

Becky

VIP Member
Reaction score
This is more of a forum for technical queries relating to accounting and tax matters - however people who assist in answering such queries are welcome to have their business details in their signature. The members we get on the forum tend to be professional accounting / tax advisers, students in the accounting / tax field, or business owners looking to ask accounting / tax queries.

Ask a Question