Help/Advice Request: Learning Accounting OnLine

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Hey guys,

Do some of you know about a, somehow, good online accounting course?
On my case, as I already have a bachelor degree in accounting and I'm a CPA in Brazil (BRGAAP/IFRS), it would be just a matter of getting more familiar with all English terms for Accounting as well to learn more about USGAAP.
If you can indicate me some YouTube channels about this subject, it will very appreciated.

Ps: I work in an management consulting and BPO services company where we provide admin/financial/accounting suport to mining multinational companies starting operations in Brazil.

Best Regards,
Sebastião Santana
+55 31 994728141

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think the starting place for you on YouTube would be "US GAAP vs IFRS". That would help point out the differences from the IFRS which you already know to the US GAAP.

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think the starting place for you on YouTube would be "US GAAP vs IFRS". That would help point out the differences from the IFRS which you already know to the US GAAP.
Thanks for the advice.
Actually I'm doing a kind of "General Accounting Cycle" course via Udemy and its been nice (a paid course).

Ask a Question