Help, Assessing Profitability Of Company Branches

Reaction score
Country
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Hello guys,
i need your help and suggestion on what to be done here.
i have this project of assessing profitability of branches on the company iam working with,
what do you think should be the scope, Key tools to identify profitability? what do you think are the reasons for increase and decrease in branches profitability?
what should be major area of interest to look upon when assessing this?
if there could frauds that are done, how can i detect them?
please i need your views and help as soon as possible.

i kindly give Thanks in advance for any views, ideas, suggestions and comments to be made.

Reaction score
Country
United States
hi,
Assume you are not accounting major so here are some thoughts. you need to look at the branch P&L statement ( profit and lost statement), which in general is detail revenues and expenses.
If you can compare this year to previous year you will see some trend that can help you to see how the branch is doing.
Dan

Reaction score
Country
Tanzania, United Republic Of
hi,
Assume you are not accounting major so here are some thoughts. you need to look at the branch P&L statement ( profit and lost statement), which in general is detail revenues and expenses.
If you can compare this year to previous year you will see some trend that can help you to see how the branch is doing.
Dan
Dan., i have taken accounting, but here where i landed as first job, it is a manufacturing company. Yes i thought about doing ratio analysis and horizonatal analysis to see how the company performed through the years

So i need your advice, on what is the best way to achieve this?..

Thank you

Ask a Question