Australia Help with a Dos based system

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi I am new to accounting and am using a AS400 accounting system - a Dos based system.
Oh my god!
I need to action the following and need help!
I need to contra a number of clients invoices against our invoices and have no idea, can someone provide a 'step by step' how to?
kindest regards!

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi I am new to accounting and am using a AS400 accounting system - a Dos based system.
Oh my god!
I need to action the following and need help!
I need to contra a number of clients invoices against our invoices and have no idea, can someone provide a 'step by step' how to?
kindest regards!
Hi! I would recommend that you get professional book keepers to help you out or at least consult about this. Most people use MYOB or Xero or QuickBooks for accounting and book keeping IMO. Try reaching out to accounting software consultants such as Xero consultants or MYOB consultants. They will have the requisite experience to help you out. Is there no help online or a prodcut manual for the system that you are using?

Ask a Question