Help with hospital travel costs



My wife has had to visit several hospitals recently for treatment.
She's entitled to help with travel costs as we receive guaranteed
pension credit. I was given form HC5 by the hospital. I take my wife
to and from hospital by car. The form doesn't seem to have provision
for travel by car. I asked the help line and they just said put
'travelled by car' in the space labelled 'amount you paid for the
visit'. We got nothing. There's a request on the form for 'fuel
receipts', which I don't understand as I don't see how I can get a
fuel receipt just to cover the journey.She's had a lot more visits; so
can anyone help with how I fill in the form so we stand a chance of
getting a refund?



Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question