Hi guys!

Reaction score
Im new here to this Accountant forums. I sign up for this forum it's because I'm still studying and wanted to learn more interesting things about accounting like jobs and other opportunities could be done as a undergraduate. :)

Samir

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome! As an undergraduate, the best thing you can do is get out there and get some experience by putting your newly learned skills to work. Experience + degree works really well for finding jobs in the industry vs a degree alone.

Reaction score
Thank you, Samir. I'm planning to get some part time jobs related to accounting while I'm still studying. Based you said about experiences, do you have any advices or suggestions about part time job offers that are applicable for a undergraduate student? Thank you so much!

Samir

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tax time is always a great time to be seeking work as there is extra need in the industry. The Oct15th extension deadline is upon us, so you might be able to find some work at this time, even though it is last second.

Reaction score
Tax time is always a great time to be seeking work as there is extra need in the industry. The Oct15th extension deadline is upon us, so you might be able to find some work at this time, even though it is last second.
Thank you again, Samir! This help a lot. Have a wonderful day.

Samir

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you again, Samir! This help a lot. Have a wonderful day.
You're welcome. Let me know what skills you're looking to acquire. I do need some help with what I'm working on.

Ask a Question