Hi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am going start studying from September so i am here to get help understanding some even basic things... English is not my first language.
regards

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
Hello Kajalhadi,
Hope the following will help you.. Accounting is such a wide Subject.

Accounting Definition

Specialized meanings of Accounting have been distributed by various Accounting bodies. The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) characterizes Accounting as:

the specialty of recording, characterizing, and compressing in a noteworthy way and regarding cash, exchanges and occasions which are, to some extent in any event of money related character, and translating the outcomes thereof.

In spite of the fact that I am not a devotee of specialized definitions, I trust that concentrate the announcement above will give us a superior comprehension of Accounting.

1. Accounting is viewed as a workmanship

Accounting is viewed as a workmanship since it requires the utilization of abilities and inventive judgment. One must be prepared in this train to have the capacity to perform Accounting capacities well.
Accounting is likewise viewed as a science since it is a group of learning. Be that as it may, Accounting is not a correct science since the tenets and standards are continually evolving (moved forward).

2. Accounting includes interconnected "stages"

Recording relates to recording or keeping records of business exchanges. Characterizing includes gathering comparable things that have been recorded. When they are ordered, data is compressed into reports which we call money related proclamations.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Kajalhadi,

Accounting Definition

Specialized meanings of Accounting have been distributed by various Accounting bodies. The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) characterizes Accounting as:

the specialty of recording, characterizing, and compressing in a noteworthy way and regarding cash, exchanges and occasions which are, to some extent in any event of money related character, and translating the outcomes thereof.

In spite of the fact that I am not a devotee of specialized definitions, I trust that concentrate the announcement above will give us a superior comprehension of Accounting.

Accounting is viewed as a workmanship since it requires the utilization of abilities and inventive judgment. One must be prepared in this train to have the capacity to perform Accounting capacities well.
Accounting is likewise viewed as a science since it is a group of learning. Be that as it may, Accounting is not a correct science since the tenets and standards are continually evolving (moved forward).

Recording relates to recording or keeping records of business exchanges. Characterizing includes gathering comparable things that have been recorded. When they are ordered, data is compressed into reports which we call money related proclamations.
Hello Kajalhadi,

Accounting Definition

Thank you so much dear Beckyhope.