How do I edit the payee list?


L

Lee M.

I've made a couple of mistaken entries (the amount instead of the payee) in
the payee list. How do I remove those? Can't find anything in help about
editing this list. I'm using Basic 2004.

Thanks.
 
Ad

Advertisements

J

John Pollard

Lee said:
I've made a couple of mistaken entries (the amount instead of
the
payee) in the payee list. How do I remove those? Can't find
anything in help about editing this list. I'm using Basic
2004.
Quicken doesn't really have a "payee list", payees can be found
in Memorized transactions, the Address Book, and, I believe,
Online Payees.

If you want to change the amount in a memorized transaction -
the only payee source that carries amounts,

Cash Flow > Memorized Transaction List > (select the
transaction) > Edit
 
R

Robert L. Altic Jr.

Hi John,

Usually lurk, and really appreciate your help and suggestions. Happy
New Year! Best,
 
J

John Pollard

Robert said:
Hi John,

Usually lurk, and really appreciate your help and suggestions.
Happy
New Year! Best,
Thanks for the kind remarks, glad I could be of help. Happy New
Year.
 
Ad

Advertisements

L

Lee M.

Appreciate the help. Thanks.

John Pollard said:
Quicken doesn't really have a "payee list", payees can be found in
Memorized transactions, the Address Book, and, I believe, Online Payees.

If you want to change the amount in a memorized transaction - the only
payee source that carries amounts,

Cash Flow > Memorized Transaction List > (select the transaction) > Edit
 

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Similar Threads


Top