How to find a local cpa

USA Discussion in 'Individuals' started by Flow, Nov 14, 2016.

  1. Flow


    Nov 14, 2016
    Likes Received:
    I am 22, never filed taxes in my life and not sure what I should do... :(
    Flow, Nov 14, 2016
    1. Advertisements

  2. Flow


    Sep 9, 2015
    Likes Received:
    If your tax situation is not complicated, you can do it yourself for free. Google around for "file taxes" and pick one. TurboTax for example. Then you just create an account, answer a few simple questions, and copy numbers over to it from the W2 you received from your employer. Then click submit and you're done. Shouldn't take more than about 30 minutes from start to finish. You will get your tax refund from the IRS in a month or two.

    Don't worry, it's not difficult. The tax software takes care of all the complicated stuff for you :). If you're still worried then ask a family member, friend, or co-worker for help :).
    Tyson, Dec 11, 2016
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.