Human Capital as Intellectual Property?

Reaction score
We chose the post's title as our thesis topic. When we had our topic approved, our teacher was pessimistic. She said Human Capital is NOT intellectual property. She allowed us to do it anyway, but I'm worried about our efforts going into waste.
What do you guys think? Or do you have other topics you'd like to suggest? My classmates had their topics on "accounting for convenience stores (sari-sari stores in the Philippines)". I would appreciate your advice, suggestion, comment on our thesis topic.

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
You are correct to worry about your topic. I doubt you will find much resource material that covers this topic. It is certainly interesting but interesting is not the point. Ask her to approve your group to pick a new topic ASAP. Some other topic might be boring but you just need to get this thesis completed so pick a topic with lots of existing research.

Ask a Question