I need guidance

Reaction score
Hi, I am from Pakistan. I have passed my I.com exam and don't know what to do next.
Most of my friends are in ACCA but i'm not because it seems like that there are too many ACCAs already and by the time I will finish it market will be flooded by them(just like what happened to It market a decade ago)
If any one can guide me on what degree should I pursue that will be a great help

Reaction score
Study the subjects that you like. Don't choose your major based on where you think the job market is going, because frankly speaking life doesn't quite work like that. By the time you graduate the job market may have already shifted to a new direction. Often you may even get a job in an industry that you may not even have anticipated. Do what you love, be extremely good at it, and keep an open mind.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I very much agree with hankas, study to what your strengths are. It's better to be an expert in a specialized field as opposed to a mediocre professional in a broad field.

Ask a Question