My parents have had a visit from a guy from a company called Weston (IFA)
after phoning a number in the Daily Mirror re Inheritance Tax Planning.

He has suggested they don't put 250K in a bond (they put it in a few days
ago) and stop the bond and make it available in a current account. He will
then pay them a visit re setting up a trust to avoid IHT.

Surely they can see a solicitor and set up a trust without moving their
money to somewhere recommended by an IFA?


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Similar Threads

IHT Query 14
IHT Issue? 6
IHT for couples 10
IHT Conundrum 11
IHT and PET Question 3
CGT and IHT 10
IHT and CGT 13