Import BillPayment (check) via IIF file

Reaction score
Country
Belarus
Good Day! I'm trying to import BillPayment (Check) into QuickBooks Pro 2016 via IIF file and get following error:
"You cannot record a blank transaction. Fill in the appropariate fields and try again" I have tried to add different TRNS and SPL labels but have no luck.
I used file exsmple provided from: http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/Pages/Executable/IIF/bill_payment.zip
I'll be very glad if you could help to solve the daemon pazzle. There is my last try:

!TRNS TRNSID TRNSTYPE DATE ACCNT NAME AMOUNT DOCNUM MEMO PAYMETH ADDR1
!SPL SPLID TRNSTYPE DATE ACCNT NAME AMOUNT DOCNUM MEMO INVITEM
!ENDTRNS
TRNS BILLPMT 7/16/1998 Checking Vendor -700 123 Description Check Address H1, Str White
SPL BILLPMT 7/16/1998 Accounts Payable Vendor 700 1010
ENDTRNS

Reaction score
Country
United States
Good Day! I'm trying to import BillPayment (Check) into QuickBooks Pro 2016 via IIF file and get following error:
"You cannot record a blank transaction. Fill in the appropariate fields and try again" I have tried to add different TRNS and SPL labels but have no luck.
I used file exsmple provided from: http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/support/Pages/Executable/IIF/bill_payment.zip
I'll be very glad if you could help to solve the daemon pazzle. There is my last try:

!TRNS TRNSID TRNSTYPE DATE ACCNT NAME AMOUNT DOCNUM MEMO PAYMETH ADDR1
!SPL SPLID TRNSTYPE DATE ACCNT NAME AMOUNT DOCNUM MEMO INVITEM
!ENDTRNS
TRNS BILLPMT 7/16/1998 Checking Vendor -700 123 Description Check Address H1, Str White
SPL BILLPMT 7/16/1998 Accounts Payable Vendor 700 1010
ENDTRNS
Any luck resolving this? I got the same problem.............

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello,

Have either of you received a fix on this? I know i'm coming in about a year and a half late into the game... let me know if you have an answer, as I am trying to do the same thing as well.

Thank you!

Ask a Question