New Zealand Importing quotes (Infusion)

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Good Morning folks,

Does anyone know a way to import an entire quote file into infusion? I'm thinking it should be fairly simple, as the only columns that need to be entered are Product Code and Qty. Customer code is the only customisable field i need - the rest can be edited once the quote is in the system.

Any help appreciated!

Reaction score
Country
India
I found this excerpt from the official website of Infusion. I do not know whether I can post links in this forum, so I cut the official way of importing to Infusion and paste over here:

Import Data
  • Run the Import Data routine, selecting the import definition routine, and the source file. The source file needs to come from a network drive (C:\ is also fine) The import function does not like files saved in your documents library.
  • If the file has come from one supplier you can select the supplier
mceclip0.png

Import Routines (*.IID) can be imported and exported from the Data Import Setup screen. This allows a routine that has been created to be exported from the current software and imported into another installation of Infusion negating the need to set up the routine again.

I hope this helps!

Ask a Question