USA Improving as an Accountant

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi all,

Curious if anyone can recommend a website for staying up to date on current accounting trends. A website young accountants can use to continue to develop their skills.

Possibly similar to this website but with greater participation.

Thanks,
Brook

Steve-LevelUp

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I'm looking at developing a program to solve exactly this issue, however, it is still in the early stages.

To start, where are you in your career, public accounting/audit, or an internal accountant/controller route?

Steve-LevelUp

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Unfortunately, that is not my specialty, so I will need to defer to auditors on this site.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd sure also be interested in web resources. I know of a couple, but I'm sure there are many out there. Personally, I am finishing my 4-year degree in accounting this summer, and hope to get back into the field later this year [I did basic AP and AR accounting from 2000 to 2013]. Probably will focus on job interviewing for the same roles, such as AR or AP, maybe some basic staff accountant duties as well.

Ask a Question