UK Insurance in Law Output VAT

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I work on a Billing Team in a large UK law firm and would like to be more of an 'expert' in output VAT specifically in relation to insurance work. Can anyone please recommend any courses which I could attend?

Steve-LevelUp

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have never heard of a course that specializes in output VAT. There are many income tax courses, but nothing that I know of for just VAT. To me, this seems like a matter of reading the regulations, reading opinion papers. Essentailly, become the internal 'expert' for VAT.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have never heard of a course that specializes in output VAT. There are many income tax courses, but nothing that I know of for just VAT. To me, this seems like a matter of reading the regulations, reading opinion papers. Essentailly, become the internal 'expert' for VAT.
Thank you for responding. I was hoping such a course existed as the information online, such as regulations and opinion papers, is vast! I think by the time I’m an expert it will be retirement time! :)

Ask a Question