Inventory management holding cost computation

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Hi! I am looking for help on how i can compute my homework for inventory management. I've been trying to solve this for quite sometime now but just to be sure i wanted to ask for help :)

Q: the following interest rates apply with holding inventories: 30% cost of capital, 2% cost of storage, 5% insurance, 1% brokerage and other fees.

Each inventory is valued at 250 and is related to 600 units of the first six months of the year and 700 units on the remaining months of the year.

Req:

A. Total holding cost for february
B. Total holding cost for november
C. Total annual holding cost
D. Total holding cost for holding the inventory for 3 years
E. Total holding cost of holding the inventory for 5 years.

I hope you could help me with this

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please note that if you are looking for assistance with an exam-style question, you must attempt the question yourself before asking for help. You can then state the answer you have so far and explain which aspect you need help with. Anyone posting exam-style questions expecting the answer to be given to them will have their posts removed. Repeat offenders will be banned from the forum.

Ask a Question