USA Investment account > Linked cash account issue

Reaction score
Hello,

Running Quicken 2010 Home & Business.

My basic issue is the linked cash account now shows a balance of $802.09 and the investment account shows a -$802.09 and I cannot figure out how to make them zero out as previously happened.

One of my accounts is an investment account that tracks my 401K funds. On January 2nd some of the funds were eliminated and other funds were purchased to offset the sale. This was done to move the plan to lower cost funds.

Prior to these changes, the cash account would be at zero until my pay check was deposited and then the 401K deduction would show in the cash account. When the fund purchased shares and my account was updated, the cash for the funds was transferred from the cash account bringing the balance back to zero.

After these transactions in January the cash account is now positive $802.09 and the actual investment account is -$802.09. I just cannot find what is causing this and I cannot figure out how to set this to zero.

Any suggestions?

Ask a Question