Investment in Oil drilling project



I wonder how a 100% corporation shareholder (retail business ) can reduce his taxable income by investing in oil drilling project. Can the S corporation take the deduction as intangible drilling cost in 1120S? Or should the shareholder take distribution from S corporation and then invest in oil drilling cost and deduct the drilling cost in schedule C ?


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Similar Threads