Is there any tool out there....

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for software/tool/app which can analyze my QuickBooks Online data, integrate that with data pertinent to my industry (auto repair), and location..... and from all that , ultimately provide me with **scores on various business [not Accounting] metrics**- scores which will help me identify areas for possible improvement in my efforts to increase/retain sales (and will provide,*in laymans terms,* [as I'm not an accountant] possible ways can rectify my problems), and finally, will also provide me with "red flags" during those times when I might need the attention of a professional consultant/accountant for certain problems.

So, is there any tool out there that can interface with my QB Online data and generate scores on business metrics as described above?

Please Help,

K- Arya

P.S.

FYI

Examples of Business Metrics:

1. “Insufficient marketing reach”: (The business need to reach to new customers who they have not reached before.)

2. “Revenue Imbalance on customers”: (A small numbers of customers are contributing to too significant a portion of the revenues. [80-20 rule])

Examples of Accounting Metrics:

1. Poor Accounts Receivable Turnover: (The rate at which the business collects on outstanding accounts is insufficient).

2. Poor cash flow margin: (Company is not efficiently converting its sales dollars to cash).

Ask a Question