UK Is this company stable/healthy?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

My partner has just been offered a job at a new company. She is excited but I have concerns over how stable the new company is and wondered if there is someone here who could review the info attached and provide an opinion?

With more job losses expected as a result of the impact on businesses because of the pandemic, I am naturally very cautious about her leaving her current role (with 5 years employment) to join a small company who, from looking at their accounts, appear to have large liabilities, little assets, and only a small amount of cash in the bank.

This is difficult because I don't want to be unduly negative at what is an exciting opportunity for her but from my very limited interpretation of this companies accounts, I see several red flags here.

I have hidden the identity of the company but have attached their full company accounts in excel as well as screenshots of these accounts.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Louis

Attachments

Reaction score
Country
India
Actually, nobody can rely on these Financial Statements as many times management carries out Windows Dressing to avoid or avail something. Many loss making companies are working perfectly fine for years.

Ask a Question