UK Laid off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well, been laid off (fired) from job. Reason given is poor performance, although they are making others redundant at the minute.

Feels especially rubbish as have been fired from last job for similiar reason and left another job because writing was on wall. Honestly, I think if it was not for Coronavirus I would have been OK in the job.

Making me really think if I am cut out for accounting at this point. Although I am now qualified.

Feedback everytime is basically the same, too slow and also too many inaccuracies which is sort of the double whammy because if it was just one, wouldn't be as bad.

Honestly, I feel like I'm just getting used to the job that I'm doing then I have to leave so I never get to master it, then when I get a new job I have always ended moving up slightly so I'm always learning again.

Reaction score
Country
India
Ever heard of the saying, "It is okay to take two steps back before you take a giant step forward!"? There are going to be such setbacks. If you truly love accounting (now that you are qualified, it talks about your interest), work your way through it! All the very best!

Ask a Question