USA Licensed CPA

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi I am a licensed CPA and this is the second time I am loosing my job.Although I work very hard and have minimal mistakes but my manager feels that I lack analytical and problem solving skills.My job is very hard and it's a senior accountant role.I am able to accomplish whatever is given to me without any help but he feels that he cannot give me something harder than this as I won't be able to do it.

What should I do, please advise.

Thanks

Reaction score
Country
United States
Did your manager give you any examples of problems that he felt you couldn't solve? If so, I suggest researching topics related to those problems by going over study guides, attending seminars or perhaps taking classes at a community college?

Hope you land with your next job soon!

Mo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks for an advice and I have landed a new job already but I am very nervous this time.I couldn't reconcile one of the accounts completely by myself in march and when I took my managers help to do it .The account reconciled every month thereafter but my manager is dwelling on that event even now.He feels I cannot accomplish difficult tasks.

Ask a Question