USA LLC Distributions to Members


Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Hello. What is GAAP treatment of cash distributions by an LLC to its members? One member (S Corp) owns 64%. The other member (individual) owns 36%. I’ve been booking distributions as a reduction to the investment on the S Corp, but I’m not sure that’s correct for GAAP. Thank you!
 
Ad

Advertisements


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Top