Local Tax Expertise



Associated Content is looking for individuals to contribute articles to
our website concerning all local town/state accounting rules and
opportunities. New rules and commonly overlooked rules are of

Do hybrid car owners receive and tax breaks?
Is green electricity tax deductible?
Are there any changes citizens need to worry about?
Changes in healthcare taxes for small businesses?

<b>About Associated Content</b>
Associated Content is giving mass media back to the people. Our Content
Producers are everyone - from parents to media professionals and
everything in between - who contribute reviews, tips, articles,
images and other information to Associated Content's growing online
content exchange.

We believe that everyone has something to share. We're all an expert in
something. Associated Content is the place to share it.

<b> More About Submissions</b>
-Submissions should be over 600 words.
-We're a site that is information rich. We want these articles to be a
source of information our readers can act on and trust.
-This is a great way to establish yourself as an expert and a resource.

To sign up go to http://www.associatedcontent.com/join.cfm to join our
community of Content Producers and start adding your knowledge today!

We offer payment per submission.

We pay exclusively through PayPal
Must be 18+


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Similar Threads