Looking for a software to fit my needs.

Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
Hello everyone! Im looking for a software that would easy my head. Im doing a small business and i require to record my products with their cost price, selling price, unique products codes, my inventory, discounts, and any other small criteria im missing out. Im looking for an automated software which would update all at once and it should be simple as well.

Thank you!

Reaction score
Country
United States
QuickBooks Pro software will help you out in this situation. Integrating this software with add-ons likes data sync software, will help in easy sync of your financial data with QuickBooks, which means data relating to the products, stock, and payments can be updated in the QuickBooks Pro automatically.
It also enables functions like inventory management invoicing, income tracking, generating advanced reports and many more.

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
i recommend you to use accounting software with cloud base technologi. But if this is your first time of using this, you can start with free software.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've worked with Sage and Netsuite (which wouldn't be right for you) but for smaller businesses I always hear good things about Xero

Ask a Question