Germany Looking for expert advisor

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I need a pointer to somebody who can help me. I have both US and German (by birth) citizenship's. I lived in the USA for 32 years and worked there (Colorado). We just (October) moved back to Germany (my husband is German and has a US green card) and both of us will be here for a bit (old parents). My kids are in US universities. I currently have a German employment contract with the company I was employed in the USA. I am planning on changing my job in 2018 but need somebody to help me determine if the next step makes sense.

I have an offer for a 50% job (no comp details yet) to work in Germany for a US non-profit company (establishing a council in the US) as a contractor. The pay will be base and incentive. I already signed up for private health insurance. I have 401 in US, SSN, etc.

Does anybody know somebody who can give me advice (paid of course) on what taxes and retirement implications this new setup would have? I need to talk to somebody very soon so that I can make some decisions of Yay or Nay. I live in the Stuttgart area.

Eveline Oehrlich

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question