Mandatory CPD

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Good day to all,
i just would like to gather information on how many CPD credit units are required in your specific country.
this is for scholastic purposes. Thanks in advance for any help you can extend.

Drmdcpa

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I am assuming CPD stands for continuing professional development. In the US it is called CPE for continuing professional education.

These standards are set by the different state boards. 80 hours every two years plus additional 4 hours of ethics is what I am required to do.

Depending on your business activity those hours or some may be in specified areas.

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I am assuming CPD stands for continuing professional development. In the US it is called CPE for continuing professional education.

These standards are set by the different state boards. 80 hours every two years plus additional 4 hours of ethics is what I am required to do.

Depending on your business activity those hours or some may be in specified areas.
thank u for your response.. yes CPD means Continuing Professional Development. Here in the Philippines, it was previously known as CPE but was changed to CPD just recently. and we are required to earn 120 CPD units before we can renew our licenses.

can you help me get more answers please? thank u

AGH the CPA

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
120 hours in a three year period here in VA with a minimum of 20 per year and a required ethics course each year.

Ask a Question