memory error

Reaction score
Country
Tanzania, United Republic Of
I have a problem when I send report to excel, I got warning that says "your system might not have enough memory to use excel. try again after closing some application. while my memory is enough why told me that?

bklynboy

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I would contact Microsoft technical support. I have seen this issue when users are using QuickBooks to export reports to Excel or even through Outlook. Usually someone mucked up the install and best bet is to reinstall. However, contact either your tech team or Microsoft tech first as they have likely seen this issue before and can better identify the solution - hard for anyone here as we are accountants and the description you state is very basic and you need to understand what exactly is happening.

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I would contact Microsoft technical support. I have seen this issue when users are using QuickBooks to export reports to Excel or even through Outlook. Usually someone mucked up the install and best bet is to reinstall. However, contact either your tech team or Microsoft tech first as they have likely seen this issue before and can better identify the solution - hard for anyone here as we are accountants and the description you state is very basic and you need to understand what exactly is happening.
never thought to contact the technical support. i have same issue and i'll try this. Thanks!

Ask a Question