Microsoft RMS 2.0 OPOS Printer problems

Reaction score
Hi

I have Epson TM-T88III receipt printer. I installed OPOS driver Espon ADK version 2.5

I configured the printer in Store Operations Manager v2.0 tested it and it all works perfect. It prints receipts and the drawer opens too.

I configured it as a Common Object.

Now when I go to Label Wizard and try to print some labels then it says no printer was found. Please make sure you have printer installed and it is configured properly.

Its weird that it is not using my opos printer to print labels but it is using it during pos sales. I have enabled OPOS printer sharaing in SOManager configuration panel.

For some reason when using Label Wizard it looks for a windows XP printer which can be installed in windows Control panel (Printers and faxes).

So I installed yet another windows espon non-OPOS EPSON Advanced Printer Drivers and added printer in windows XP control panel.

Now I have both drivers installed Epson OPOS drivers and windows XP EPSON Advanced Printer Drivers. I can now print labels in Label Wizard but when I try to run RMS Store Operations POS it wont run and complains that the OPOS cash drawer is not found.
Now as soon as I delete in Windows Control Panel the printer I added then the Store Operations POS works perfect but obviously when I try to run label wizard I get same problem no printer found. arghhhhh...... why....???? Plz help!

Ask a Question