misclassified 1099er



Can anyone tell me the best course of action to take? I know about the ss-8
form from the IRS. Can I find out if the company that misclassified me was
penalized for doing so? Should I consult a tax-lawer? Is a class action
lawsuit the answer? Any help would be appreciated? thanks


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question