MYOB Help Request

Reaction score
This is an unusual request:
I have had one MYOB version or another over the last dozen or so years that I have used to run my small business. I have been happy with it. I recently closed the business to retire and am in the middle of a move with all software packed and stored. A catastrophic hard drive failure and simultaneous B/U failure have left me with last year's file (stored on another computer), but no MYOB AEV3 (Mac) to open it. The software is deep in storage and unavailable for a few months, the installed version was destroyed during the HD crashes.

The folks at Acclivity, MYOBs distributor, do not have any of the discs for AE V3 available (2003 was the release date).

SO: May I impose on any MYOB or AE users to check their archives for the version three (AEV3) discs and trouble you to send me the install disks; I will return them paying postage both ways. They are from 2003, so only a few dedicated long-time users of this software might still have these discs. A US donor would be best. I am the legal owner of all versions of MYOB & AE up through v3, so I don't think there's a piracy issue. Just a good deed issue and a bit of trust. (Admin: if this post is bothersome to you, don't hesitate to delete it or contact me for clarification).

You may reply to this thread to reach me.
Thanks in advance.

Ask a Question