need advice

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am an accounting student. I took this course because I thought of it as a good step for a better future. But then at the middle of the school year, I felt so bored. Do i have to continue on this or better shift to another course?

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It depends. You are bored because course is too easy or bored because you have no interest in the subject. I suppose in either case it is better not to waste your time and transfer to something you believe is more challenging or more interesting.

Reaction score
Whch course are you in? CA, MBA Finance or ACCA? Which one? I my opinion whatever you study at a particular stage you get bore of it due to a repeated routiine.When you will get reasonable success in your results you will be attracted to it automatically.I am a qualified ACCA and when i was studying i was only making payments, study expenses, failing passing all goes side by side but once i am qualified i am earning a handsome earning. I would say dont change your course. If you need any help in your studies i would love to help you (e-mail address removed). Hope this helps.

Ask a Question