USA Need customer meeting template!!

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
First....I am new to the forum, and this is first post!! I look forward to being an active member with all you other awesome bean counters :D !!

I quit my job as Controller of an international engineering company and have started my own bookkeeping and consulting company. Since this is my first venture into entrepreneurship I am looking for some advice/help on some basic issues. I have my first client meeting this week and would like to have a preset of general exploratory questions to evaluate what services he is needing and to what degree.

Does anyone have a word or excel template that you use for your initial client/lead meetings that you would share? Anything and/or advice would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Thank you for your time.
Ann Clark

Becky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Ann, welcome to the forums! Hopefully someone will be able to answer your query soon. I don't have a template, but some useful questions might be:

Tell me about your business
Where do you see your business in 5 years time
What services have you previously been provided with
What issues have you encountered in the past few years
etc...

Ask a Question