Need help with my payment processor !!

Reaction score
I am working with a payment processing company to process my clients’ payments online. This company, in all of my history working with payment processing companies, has by far the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I have only received one, and I mean one, report in the last six months! Being a CPA, I need an exact break down of where my money is going! Oh and forget fraud tools or charge back reporting capability, I don’t even think they know what that is! Please help I need a new provider!

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your poor payment processing service. My recommendation is PaySimple.

They operate out of Denver, CO, and they have some of the best customer service reps I've ever worked with. Their online platform is extremely easy to use, and they give you access to all your most important statistics whenever you want. They also produce very comprehensive reports on a regular basis.

You can check out the trial version of PaySimple on their website at ACH and Credit Card Merchant Account Processing for Small Businesses.

That is my recommendation. I hope everything works out for the best : )

Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestion! I did check them out but I actually found a company that offered over 7 different comprehensive reports, monthly, plus I can go online at anytime and view my account. Not to mention the company I choose (M2 Worldwide LLC) beat pretty much any company with their rates.

Reaction score
Country
United States
HI
Sorry, I'm late. Card not present is one of our specialties. You can see real time reports for all credit/debit/check/ach transactions in our gateway dashboard. You can create automated reports and have them emailed to you or login to view standard and custom reports. 7 years of data stored for research. Ours is the only intelligent solution which can identify the card issuing bank and optimize the transaction to qualify for the lowest interchange. Finally, it works with most major processors so we have flexibility to work with your processor, or get you set up with an alternative.

Ask a Question