Need some help guys with a decision?I

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I found this website by typeing in accounting forums, assuming this place would be a perfect plave to ask one important question. See im about to go to colloege and i didnt know what i really wanted to do. All i knew was i loved math and numbers, everything else wasn't my cuptea. So i go around asking other leaders that i look up to and everyone of them said unto me "Have you consider accounting?" I remeber taking accounting back in high school, i quite enjoyed it. Wasn;t to hard to understand how to balance checkbooks, how to keep records, recording credit and debits that came through accounts, etc. Im kinda just looking for a assoictae degree, i realize that only allows you to be bookkeepers, account payable, accountant assitant, etc. But thats all im looking for right now, so my question to all of you is simply this; Do you guys agree or disagree that accounting is something you've enjoyed in the past years and do you consider someone who loves math and numbers as much as i do, that its a good career to look into?

Please and thank you for all other posts inadvanced! :)

kirby

VIP Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
As a college frosh the school had us take a multiple choice questionnaire that was then computer analyzed and predicted the types of jobs we would best be suited to. See if you can find something like that.
As to your question I've enjoyed it and it's a good career

Last edited:
Reaction score
As a college frosh the school had us take a multiple choice questionnaire that was then computer analyzed and predicted the types of jobs we would best be suited to. See if you can find something like that.
As to your question I've enjoyed it and it's a good career
Thanks, I will def do that. Also I've for some research and more them less say they enjoy it. Also find that it has great job security which is a plus. It also help thy it's typically a Mon-fri job

Ask a Question