Need tax expert for new business owner forum-Moderator- Advertise your business!

Reaction score
I need volunteer moderators for my business owner message board. The board was just created today, therefore I will have your business as the board moderator/sponsor for the first six months FOR FREE. You will receive a banner Option and a Sticky Thread stating that you are a boards sponsor.

Your duties would be to frequent the board as often as possible and reply to others concerns. You will have sole rights to try to solicit business to an individual member if you feel as though they could be in need. You will be a moderator so you will also be in charge of deleting the spammers advertisement posts in your forum.

You will be a trusted source in my upcoming business owner community for the price of just frequenting the board and offering advice in which most of you do on the web anyway. Why not get a little bit of exposure?

Please contact me if interested.

Ryan.remax -at- gmail.com ....for further info

Ask a Question