USA Need to learn Quickbooks

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just relocated to the U.S.,i have been using sage pastel in the past.I want to buy and learn quickbooks.I have low budgets.Any advise pls!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Search Amazon for "Computer Accounting with Quickbooks 2012 and Student CD". It's an older one, so they have it as cheap as 99 cents plus shipping and it comes with a free trial of quickbooks for a few months. It's a great book to learn from. I used it and when I got my current job, I jumped right in like I had tons of experience. Even though this is an older version, you'll still get just as much from it. The newer versions of quickbooks are mostly the same. I even tried quickbooks online and it's completely familiar.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
If you like swapping constantly form one window to another, go for it. You can't post efficiently form a source that has debits and credits like a bank account.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Search Amazon for "Computer Accounting with Quickbooks 2012 and Student CD". It's an older one, so they have it as cheap as 99 cents plus shipping and it comes with a free trial of quickbooks for a few months. It's a great book to learn from. I used it and when I got my current job, I jumped right in like I had tons of experience. Even though this is an older version, you'll still get just as much from it. The newer versions of quickbooks are mostly the same. I even tried quickbooks online and it's completely familiar.

Ask a Question