UK Non EU trade

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to find information on regulation regarding buying and selling abroad on a name of a UK registered company. There has come an opportunity to buy goods from China and sell to another non EU country. I have no idea how to find out what are the duties of the UK registered company towards each country's tax institution. Any help is much appreciated.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are you importing the goods into the UK from China and then exporting them to the non-EU country? Some useful info here:

Imports from outside the EU
Exporting goods outside the EU
I have found goods to buy on China and sell direct to another non EU country. There is no need to import these goods to the UK before exporting them out. I don't know if this is possible and where do I stand as a UK registered company with my duties?

Becky

VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as I am aware there would be no VAT or duty implications as long as you are dealing with goods and they do not cross into an EU country. You would of course need to report any profits you make though.

I should stress that this area is not my field and before taking any action I would recommend seeking professional advice. If that is not possible/desired then I would at least recommend speaking to HMRC to confirm the position.

Ask a Question