Non resident or Resident alien?



I have a client who last year filed Form 1040NR. She was on
an F-? visa. This year her income is reported on a W-2, and
she now has an H-1 visa. I believe she should report her
income on a regular 1040. Is this correct? She also has
scholarship income in addition to her wages. No other

Kate Botella, EA in PA


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question